Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Quad 11 & A7's combo, any good?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member altec-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2008
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question Quad 11 & A7's combo, any good?

    I'm in the process of buying some Quad 11 valve amps and are wondering if anyone has any experience with this combo. I need to know before buying as the owner isn't keen to lend before purchasing.

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member vyju's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2005
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quad 11 & A7's combo, any good?

    Hi,

    I have used Quad II/II amps with my Altecs,and they sound very good.

    My Altecs are not A7's but DIY Model 19 type speakers.


    Regards
    Rajiv

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.